Test your frog smarts with this fun quiz from NationalGeographic.com
1. Frogs belong to a group of animals called…
2. Frogs live on all continents except…
3. Frogs start their lives as ______ often laid in or near fresh water.
a. jelly bellies
4. The largest frogs in the world are called…
a. King Kong frogs
b. Goliath frogs
c. Hercules frogs
5. Which statement about frogs is true?
a. A frog kissed by a princess turns into a prince.
b. People get warts touching frogs.
c. Tiny froglets can be picked up by strong winds, carried in storm clouds, and rained down while still alive.
ANSWERS: 1. a, 2. c, 3. c, 4. b, 5. c